Friday 2 January 2009

Just Not Fabulous



Absolutely fabulous , also known as ab - fab is a BBC TV comedy starring Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley

Though this a comedy , if you watch the Episode 4 - Jealous of Series 3 , which was first broad casted on 27 April 1995 , you would be able to gauge how it did nothing fabulous for the reputation of PR. . This video is a must watch - watch here

Having watched this video , you must have observed Eddie ( PR person)makes one  statement towards the end - " I PR ...I PR things , I PR people , places , concepts , Lou Lou . I make the crap into the credible and the drab into delicious. ..I PR things".

This statement instantly would lead to the loss of credibility of the work done by the PR industry. Bad PR for the PR industry , yet again !

No comments: